Before you download - graphic identity basics
If you only do five things with Brand
- Use university colors (blue and orange)
- Use the fonts of Garamond or Gotham or a combination of both
- Place the University Mark or your Companion Mark with the appropriate clear space around it
- No artistic liberties may be taken with the logo
- No BSU. Use Boise State University in the first reference. In the copy Boise State should be used not BSU.
Questions may be submitted to email@example.com
The Boise State University Signature Mark
You will be redirected to Google Docs to download the logo files. Once there, select file > download. Do not download from the Google Docs preview screen.
Logo Download Primary logo included, in primary format. Left aligned and stacked versions to be added. Formats include .png .jpg and .tif.
Extended Logo Download Color, black and white, CMYK, spot color, horizontal, vertical and side by side variations included. Formats include .eps, .tif .png. and .jpg.
Boise State’s registered trademarks, as well as other names, seals, logos, school colors and other symbols that are representative of the university may be used solely with permission of Boise State University. Items offered for sale to the public bearing the university trademarks must be licensed.