Skip to Main Content
Mobile Menu

Filming or Taking Photos on Campus

Individuals may take photographs or shoot video for their own personal use without permission from the university. Projects that are not for personal use require advance approval. To make a photograph or film request for promotional or commercial uses on campus, other than on athletics facilities, please contact the Director of Trademark Licensing and Enforcement.

For photographs of or filming in athletic facilities, you will need to complete a facility rental request via the athletics department here or through For media credential requests to athletic events, please contact Bronco Sports Information.